- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- The Value and Power of Data-Driven Marketing
- Pinterest testing Promoted Pins with retail brands, including Gap and Target
- Instagram adds new business tools, making itself more ad-friendly
Los Angeles - Social Reality Inc., an Internet advertising and platform technology company that provides tools to automate the digital advertising market, is launching the latest version of its GroupAd platform. GroupAd is a social media management platform that allows brands to identify and reward brand advocates.
Brands may select from a library of pre-created applications that run on mobile devices, on a brand's website and or on a brand's Facebook Fan Page. After choosing an application from the GroupAd library, the brand has the opportunity to attach a rewards program or a charity program to its campaign in order to drive engagement. GroupAd's dashboard offers insight into the brand's advocates and provides a tool to reach these consumers.
"GroupAd 3.0 is beautiful and we could not be more proud of the technology team,” said Christopher Miglino, Social Reality's chairman and CEO. “We are excited to start selling the platform to brands and agencies and look forward to this contributing to our revenue growth for the remainder of this year and beyond."