- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- Junction Solutions to implement Microsoft Dynamics at auto parts retailer Eckler
- 5 Reasons Retailers Can't Miss Customer Disruption 2014
Woodbury, N.Y. -- SoulCycle has taken 3,000 sq. ft. of new space at the expanding Woodbury Common Shopping Center in Woodbury on Long Island, said Charter Realty & Development Corp., who represented SoulCycle.
Owned and managed by Kabro Associates, the 85,000-sq.-ft. Woodbury Common is undergoing a 30,000-sq.-ft. expansion that will add parking, amenities and new facades.
Fresh Market will take 20,000 sq. ft. of the new space.