- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- OfficeMax accelerates e-commerce innovation
Hilton Head Island, S.C. -- Shelter Cove Towne Centre, in Hilton Head Island, has launched a new website, Sheltercovetownecentre.com, designed to reflect the center's approach to relaxation and rejuvenation.
Internet visitors are encouraged to connect with the center through its social media outlets as well as through email. A submission form on the site's homepage allows users to enter their email addresses in order to receive updates and newsletters. The center will soon launch an ongoing email campaign to announce developments as they happen, and will begin surprise promotions for campaign followers.
The new site embodies Towne Centre’s "island lifestyle" theme, incorporating vibrant colors and photos of people enjoying the numerous facets of the center.
Shelter Cove Towne Centre, a 42-acre mixed-use development, will be an upscale walking village encompassing 290,000 sq. ft. of retail, restaurant space and the very first Kroger Marketplace on Hilton Head Island. The project is a joint venture between Kroger Real Estate and Blanchard & Calhoun Commercial.