- Michael Francis leaves Target for J.C. Penney
- Costco and IRI expand relationship
- Target Q4 slips but tops Street; will open 124 stores in Canada by yearend
- Target to open in landmark Chicago building, to call small-format locations CityTarget
- Target to transfer leasehold interests on select sites in Canada to Wal-Mart
St. Louis, Build-A-Bear Workshop has expressed interest in buying Club Libby Lu stores from Sak’s Inc., according to a report in the St. Louis Business Journal. Targeting pre-teen girls, Club Libby Lu sells apparel, accessories and bath and body products in a fun, interactive shopping environment. Too Inc. and Claire’s Stores are also reported to have expressed interest in Club Libby Lu, which has 49 stores.