- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
New York -- Berkowitz Development Group has inked a lease renewal with Sports Authority for 43,000-sq. ft. at Kendallgate Shopping Center in Miami.
As part of a nationwide effort, the retailer will redesign the store’s interior and incorporate updated exterior signage.