- Deloitte: Holiday shoppers use smartphones, stay local
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Synqera debuts interactive personalization at Russian grocer
- Survey: One-in-five in-store customers are connected
- Survey results show shopper frustration with self-service checkouts
San Diego -- Transaction Wireless announced that Sport Chalet has selected the Transaction Wireless cloud-based gift card platform to deliver personalized plastic and e-gift cards with added marketing capabilities to drive digital promotional campaigns when delivering notifications to gift card recipients.
Sport Chalet plastic and e-gift cards can be purchased on its online site or Facebook page. Both the plastic and e-gift cards have email or mobile notification for intended recipients that can be scheduled or delivered in real time. The e-cards can be personalized with an image, text and audio message, and the available notification that comes with plastic gift cards is also customizable in the same way.
“Sport Chalet customers have active lifestyles and are always on the go, so e-cards are the perfect choice for a holiday gift,” said Craig Levra, CEO and chairman Sport Chalet, which operates 54 stores. “Our customers are passionate about sports and outdoor activities and personalized plastic and e-gift cards are a great way for them to get everything they need for their favorite pastime in a convenient way with the added personal touch of a note, image or audio message.”