- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Motorola’s new mobile marketing platform uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
Overland Park, Kan. -- Sprint Wholesale Solutions announced the launch of Sprint Panorama, a service that leverages industry insights to help retailers expand their appeal to customers by incorporating their own branded wireless service into their list of goods and services. With Sprint Panorama, the Sprint Wholesale Solutions sales team assists brands by addressing their wireless objectives enabling them to seize new opportunities, differentiate and grow through mobility.
After launching a mobile virtual network operator with Sprint, one retail customer has seen a 19% increase in store visits while those customers spent 35% more in-store, according to Spring.
“Providing network access alone to our MVNO customers and turning them loose on the market isn’t going to cut it in today’s competitive wireless landscape,” said Karen Freitag, VP - global sales: wholesale & international at Sprint. “With years of expertise and proven success in enabling MVNOs, Sprint has the vision and ability to diagnose the most difficult wireless challenges for brands and turn them into a winning financial opportunity.”