- Destination Maternity, The Town Center of Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, Va.
- Mayfaire Community Center in Wilmington, N.C., signs two anchors
- Sport Chek opens digital-savvy flagship in West Edmonton Mall
- Inland acquires Wedgewood Commons near Memphis
- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
Las Vegas -- Jacksonville, Fla.-based Regency Centers said it has leased 3,000 sq. ft. of retail space in Las Vegas, at Centennial Crossroads Plaza to Sprint.
The store is slated to open in June.
The 105,414-sq.-ft. shopping center is anchored by a 55,256-sq.-ft. Vons.