- Starbucks' new Teavana Fine Teas + Tea Bar format debuts in New York City
- Sprouts Farmers Market, Athleta among brands in expansion mode
- Whole Foods Market acquires four New Frontiers Natural Marketplace stores
- Starbucks to expand evening alcohol sales; plans Oprah chai tea
- Tim Hortons to open 300 U.S. stores by 2018
Phoenix -- Sprouts Farmers Markets said Thursday that current CEO Shon Boney will move into the role of chairman, and that current president Doug Sanders will take the reins of the organic grocery chain as president and CEO.
Sanders joined Sprouts in 2002 when the company had only one store. He became president in 2005 after serving in various roles including CIO and COO.