- Top Consumer Trends for 2011
- Gift Cards: Opportunity and issues for retailers
- California Supreme Court opens potential floodgate for lawsuits based on retailers’ collection of Zip codes
- Five Reasons Why Retailers Should Offer International Payment Services
- Gift Cards: Opportunities and issues for retailers
Houston -- Stage Stores and Alliance Data Systems announced that they have signed a long-term amended and restated private-label credit card renewal agreement for private-label credit card services.
Under the terms of the agreement, Alliance Data’s Retail Services business will continue to provide a full suite of private-label credit card services geared toward driving sales and brand loyalty to grow Stage Stores’ customer base.
In addition, Alliance Data and Stage Stores will collaborate to develop and launch a new, simplified loyalty program, with enhanced benefits and incentives exclusive to cardholders. Stage Stores currently operates 836 stores in 40 states under the Bealls, Goody’s, Palais Royal, Peebles, Stage and Steele’s banners.
“We consider our private label credit card program to be a key component of our retailing concept, and we place a high degree of importance on the relationship that we have with our cardholders,” said Michael Glazer, president and CEO, State Stores. “Alliance Data is a recognized industry leader, with strong retail experience, systems capabilities and dedication to customer service, and we are extremely pleased to be continuing our long-term strategic relationship with them.”