- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Bexley, Ohio — Stanbery Development has named Marc Hays as a partner. He will focus on finding locations for new developments and acquisitions as well as leasing.
Hays joins Stanbery from DDR Corp., where h oversaw leasing and site feasibility analysis for acquisitions and investments primarily in the Northeastern, Midwestern and Western United States. During his 11-year career at the retail real estate investment trust, he attained senior-level experience in Brazil, Puerto Rico and specialty center leasing in the United States.
Hays will continue to work primarily from his home base in Cleveland.