- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- Black Friday vs. Cyber Monday 2013 — Shopper Social Sentiment
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
Framingham, Mass. – In addition to opening stores at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving, Staples is extending Black Friday sales the entire week of Nov. 24 through Cyber Monday on Dec. 2.
The retailer’s Black Friday promotions include online daily deals changed on a daily basis, trade-in/trade-up technology recycling programs that give holiday shoppers cash toward to the purchase of a new product, and free shipping for members of the Staples Rewards loyalty program and on all purchases of more than $45.
“At Staples, we’re making it easy for shoppers to find the perfect gift with amazing deals leading up to Black Friday through Cyber Monday,” said Alison Corcoran, senior VP of North American stores and online marketing, Staples. “Staples provides more ways than ever to shop this holiday season, including our new Staples.com online storefront, in store with our knowledgeable associates, new Staples.com kiosk or at the Holiday Center.”