- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Starbucks adds digital tipping to mobile payment app
- Starbucks to expand evening alcohol sales; plans Oprah chai tea
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
New York -- Starbucks Coffee Company on Friday offered an online coupon though Groupon Inc., Bloomberg reported. It is the first time the chain has had a Groupon offering.
For $5, customers received a printable gift card to use in Starbucks’ stores for $10, according to the report.