- Starbucks' new Teavana Fine Teas + Tea Bar format debuts in New York City
- Another first for Starbucks: Store on a train
- Starbucks serves tasty Q3 results as profit rises 25%
- Starbucks asks customers to sign petition against government shut-down
- Starbucks expands Latin America footprint, to open in Columbia
New York -- Starbucks Coffee Company is raising prices on some of its beverages starting on Tuesday. Prices will rise an average of 1% starting June 25, but will vary slightly in different regions.
"Less than a third of beverages will see a small increase in most stores," said Lisa Passe, a Starbucks spokeswoman, in an Associated Press report.