- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- CashStar Retailer Roundtable puts m-commerce and digital gift cards in spotlight
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
- How Technology Has Revolutionized Sales Tax Management
Westborough, Mass. -- Information technology solution-provider MICROS Systems said that it has forged a partnership with Steve Madden to launch its e-commerce, order management, customer relationship management, and cloud point-of-service solutions.
By utilizing the MICROS omni-channel product suite, MICROS said that the apparel and footwear retailer will increase traffic and conversion in both its online and mobile channels. The customer relationship management and order management solutions are designed to work in tandem to provide a seamless customer experience.
“One major factor for us when selecting a provider was ensuring that we are providing a consistent experience for our customers across every touchpoint. We see great potential in both online and mobile growth and this technology will enable us to better facilitate those goals,” said Mark Friedman, president e-commerce, Steve Madden.
The company is scheduled to go live in September 2013, in preparation for the holiday season.