- Converse’s new store in San Francisco is big on customization
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Stuart Weitzman promotes vice chair to CEO; plans new stores
- Stuart Weitzman names global president
- Abercrombie renews CEO’s contract despite dissent; to hire brand presidents
New York -- Upscale footwear brand Stuart Weitzman is partnering with the online shopping destination, Gilt, to launch a digital pop-up shop, created exclusively by Gilt.
The online pop-up will celebrate the twentieth anniversary of Stuart Weitzman’s iconic, over-the-knee 5050 boot and feature a 20-piece Anniversary Collection, which includes ten limited-edition styles.