- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- Black Friday vs. Cyber Monday 2013 — Shopper Social Sentiment
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- How Technology Has Revolutionized Sales Tax Management
Chicago, Acompany that tracks shopper traffic at malls and retail centers found a relatively flat sales performance for the Thanksgiving weekend. ShopperTrak RCT Corp.’s Retail Traffic Index (SRTI) today reported that total U.S. retail traffic during the first two days of the annually strong Thanksgiving weekend rose 0.1% as compared to same two-day period in 2004, paralleling the rather flat sales performance reported in the company’s NRSE sales data from the same period this holiday season. On a daily basis, preliminary traffic for Black Friday fell 0.6%, and Black Saturday faired a bit better, rising 1.1%.