- dd’s Discounts to open in downtown Portland, Oregon
- Restoration Hardware transforms landmark building to RH gallery/store
- Report: New mixed-use development coming to Birmingham, Mich.
- Report: Miami retail buildings sell for $342 million
- Cushman & Wakefield appoints new head of U.S. property management
Milford, Conn. — Subway opened its 40,000th location at an AppleGreen petrol station in Ipswich, England. The company has opened 1,761 locations around the world since the start of 2013. The largest chain of sub shops in the world, Subway leads the next largest chain by more than 5,500 locations.
The U.K. is the brand’s third largest market, behind the U.S. and Canada. There are 14,000 international locations in 102 countries outside the U.S.