- Retail Store of the Year Design Competition early bird rate ends on Nov. 29
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- RadioShack opening ‘retro’ store in Fort Worth, Texas
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
- January 8 is deadline for Retail Store of the Year competition
Corpus Christi, Texas Convenience store operator Susser Holdings Corp. reported Tuesday that net earnings for the third quarter totaled $9 million, up from net income of $6.5 million in the year-ago period.
Total revenues increased 9.6% to $966.4 million, which reflects a 12.1% increase in combined retail and wholesale fuel revenues and a 2.9% increase in merchandise sales.
Same-store merchandise sales for third quarter 2010 increased 3.4%.
Susser operates more than 525 convenience stores in Texas, New Mexico and Oklahoma primarily under the Stripes banner.