- Jones Group approves merger with Sycamore
- Sycamore splits Jones Group into four businesses; CEO Card to step down
- Aeropostale to receive $150 million financing from Sycamore Partners; Q4 loss widens
- Jones Group sets special meeting for Sycamore Partners merger approval
- Report: Jones Group sets Dec. 1 buyout deadline
Hingham, Mass. -- Talbots Inc. said is extending its talks with Sycamore Partners about an acquisition offer. It is the second time the chain has extended the talks.
Talbots has extended the period of time during which it will talk solely with the private equity firm about its $211 million takeover offer until Thursday.
The first time Talbots extended the exclusivity period was a week ago, when it announced that the talks would continue until Wednesday.
Earlier this month Sycamore offered to buy Talbots for $3.05 per share.