- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
New Britain, Conn. Charter Realty & Development Corp. said it has now leased to capacity the New Brite Plaza, a 164,084-sq.-ft. power center located in New Britain, Conn.
The shopping center is anchored by Ocean State Job Lot; Save-A-Lot; AJ Wright; Advanced Auto; Dunkin Donuts; Michaels; Town Fair Tire; McDonalds and the latest addition to the shopping center, Taco Bell.