- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- 5 Reasons Retailers Can't Miss Customer Disruption 2014
Hingham, Mass. Talbots Inc. appointed Chris Jackson, senior VP of apparel, design and development of the Talbots brand. Jackson brings more than 18 years of design experience to his new position, where he will be responsible for the concept and design of all apparel under the Talbot’s line. He will be based in Talbots’ New York creative studio.
Previously, Jackson, 40, was the senior VP of design for the Calvin Klein Bridge and Better Sportswear collections.