- Office Depot names former Toys 'R' Us exec as executive VP of retail
- Five Key Takeaways from new Moody’s report, 'Brick-and-Mortar Continues to March Online'
- Target replaces Canada head, promotes U.S. execs
- Bayer Properties names senior VP development and construction
- Power Brokers: 15 Real Estate Heavyweights
Hingham, Mass. -- The Talbots said Thursday it has named Lesli Gilbert as senior VP stores, effective June 27.
Gilbert will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of Talbots core retail operations in the United States and Canada, as well as supporting the implementation of the company’s store reimage and rationalization programs. She will report to president and CEO Trudy F. Sullivan.
Gilbert was most recently regional VP East for T-Mobile USA, and, prior to that, was senior director of sales and customer experience at Gap.