- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Chestnut Hill, Mass., and Greensboro, N.C. — Tanger Factory Outlet Centers and WS Development have announced plans to partner on the development of an upscale outlet center in Cheshire, Conn. The two companies will co-own the center, which is now in the pre-development stage.
Located at the I-691 and Route 10 interchange, the site features visibility and convenience.