- Top 10 countries for retail expansion
- Tanger Outlet Centers and Simon form JV to open new outlet center
- PriceSmart in deal to build 6th location in Costa Rica
- CBRE: Hong Kong and New York are world’s most expensive retail destinations
- Tanger and Peterson Cos. to develop Tanger Outlets at National Harbor
Greensboro, N.C. -- Tanger Outlets said Tuesday that the multi-million-dollar renovation of its newly acquired Ocean City property is nearing completion, with an unveiling slated for the end of May.
Following its January 2012 acquisition of Ocean City Factory Outlets, Tanger rebranded the center Tanger Outlets Ocean City and launched a $3-million renovation that includes a newly expanded Children's Place location, the addition of Under Armour and Body Central stores, a Shopper Services and Customer Service area, and an overall refresh featuring exterior color changes and dome coverings, new gateway towers and upgraded landscaping.