- Dunkin’ Donuts looks to expand California presence to 1,000 locations
- Verdugo v. Target: Does A Retailer Have A Common Law Duty to Have an AED Available?
- JustFab, Glendale Galleria, Glendale, Calif.
- Target online veteran to head up inRetail, new omni-channel retail agency
- Dining alfresco at the mall
Los Angeles, Target Corp. has opened a temporary “pop-up” store on Los Angeles’ trendy Melrose Avenue. The all-white space, open until Aug. 31, is designed to celebrate the launch of Paul & Joe. It is the latest of Target’s limited-edition GO International women’s fashion collections. Paul & Joe is a French brand known for its vintage-like wallpaper prints and whimsical animal motifs.