- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- SAP uses social sentiment to analyze back-to-school shopping
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
- CashStar Retailer Roundtable puts m-commerce and digital gift cards in spotlight
- Deloitte: Holiday shoppers use smartphones, stay local
Minneapolis, Target has created a new shopping-list service called TargetLists, which allows shoppers to create multi-occasion gift and shopping lists using in-store and online resources.
By using Target’s in-store kiosks or Web site (Target.com/targetlists), consumers can browse products, create lists, track items purchased and share lists with family and friends. Lists can be printed at in-store kiosks or at home.
TargetLists also provides details about products in the comments and messages sections.