- Group-shopping app is winner of Target’s Retail Accelerator contest
- Target online veteran to head up inRetail, new omni-channel retail agency
- U.S. Cellular’s top executive named CEO of Ulta Beauty
- Webinar: How Express keeps store associates on brand
- Survey: Target and Apple take the lead in mobile shopping
Minneapolis – Target has named former U.S. Senator and Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar to its board of directors.
Salazar, 58, was a US Senator from Colorado from 2005 to 2009. He was named Secretary of the Interior in January 2009 and stepped down in April 2013. Last month, he became a partner for the international law firm WilmerHale. Salazar is the 12th member of Target's board.
Mary Dillon resigned from the board of directors of Target last month after she was named CEO of Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance Inc.