- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Target online veteran to head up inRetail, new omni-channel retail agency
Baltimore The National Federation of the Blind and Target announced that they have settled a class action lawsuit regarding blind people’s access to www.Target.com.
In addition, the National Federation of the Blind will certify the Target Web site through its Nonvisual Accessibility Web Certification program once agreed-upon improvements are completed in early 2009. Target and the Federation have agreed to a three-year relationship during which the Federation will perform accessibility testing of the retailer’s Web site.