- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- Black Friday vs. Cyber Monday 2013 — Shopper Social Sentiment
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
Minneapolis -- Target Corp. said Friday that it will open its stores across the country at midnight on Thanksgiving for the first time in the retailer’s history.
Stores opened at 4 a.m. on Black Friday last year.
Target, which said its move was in response to customer demand, said its stores will stay open for 23 hours and close at 11 p.m. Friday, Nov. 25.
Last year, most Walmart stores opened by midnight on Thanksgiving.