- American Eagle opens San Fran omni-channel development office
- Target in big multichannel holiday push; rolling out in-store pickups
- Target online veteran to head up inRetail, new omni-channel retail agency
- Target launches Target Ticket video service
- Starbucks' new Teavana Fine Teas + Tea Bar format debuts in New York City
New York -- Target Corp. opened a new retail concept, called C9 Active Apparel, in San Francisco, Women’s Wear Daily and other media outlets reported.
The 3,000-sq.-ft. store is devoted to the C9 by Champion activewear brand, which was launched by Target in 2004. It is located in Westfield’s Metreon center, which also houses a CityTarget store.
The new store has an industrial feel, with concrete flooring and exposed ceiling, according to the reports, with no Target identifying-logo or signage.