- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Junction Solutions to implement Microsoft Dynamics at auto parts retailer Eckler
Minneapolis -- Target Corp. confirmed Tuesday that its website crashed for the second time in six weeks, going down at approximately 12:50 p.m. EDT and then coming back up two hours later, at 2:50 p.m. EDT.
Target.com also crashed on Sept. 13, after the retailer’s online introduction of its new line of Missoni apparel and items.
Target has not yet said what caused Tuesday’s crash.