- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- H&M Q3 profit rises 23%, misses Street
Minneapolis -- Target Corp. confirmed Tuesday that its website crashed for the second time in six weeks, going down at approximately 12:50 p.m. EDT and then coming back up two hours later, at 2:50 p.m. EDT.
Target.com also crashed on Sept. 13, after the retailer’s online introduction of its new line of Missoni apparel and items.
Target has not yet said what caused Tuesday’s crash.