- Smoothie King to roll out Revel iPad POS solution
- Smoothie King to expand in Missouri; plans 1,400 new stores globally
- Taco John’s selects InMoment’s customer experience, optimization platform
- Jamba Juice in agreement with Capgemini; to focus on franchising
- Whole Foods partners with Instacart for one-hour delivery in 15 cities
Broomfield, Colo. -- TCBY, The Country's Best Yogurt will open a flagship in Broomfield, Colo., which will also serve as the company's training center for its domestic and international franchisees.
Located at the base of its corporate headquarters at Arista Place, construction of the new store will begin in December with a target opening date scheduled for early March 2013. In addition to the company's TCBY and Greek soft-serve frozen yogurt, the corporate location will also introduce its first Live Culture bar featuring fresh Greek yogurt and antioxidant juices used to create delicious smoothies.