- Tesco to debut F&F apparel format in U.S., with seven stores by year-end
- Topshop to open Fifth Avenue flagship; four other U.S. stores
- Walmart to install LEDs in ceilings, cutting lighting energy use by 40%
- Tesco CEO resists calls to resign amid falling profits
- Verizon partners with Tesco to transform global opportunities
London, London’s financial news agency, AFX, reported Tesco is considering opening stores in Las Vegas. The British supermarket chain recently announced plans to open stores in Los Angeles and Phoenix. Reportedly, Tesco has registered its U.S. subsidiaries in Nevada and is considering the Las Vegas market for its Fresh & Easy mini supermarkets.