- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- OfficeMax accelerates e-commerce innovation
Dallas — Texas Family Fitness has leased space for a 21,367-sq.-ft. fitness center in The Colony, a Cypress Equities development that currently houses Aaron’s and Big Lots!. The fitness center plans to open in first quarter 2014.
The new center will mark the seventh Dallas-Fort Worth location for Texas Family Fitness. Retail Realty represented both the fitness center and the landlord in the transaction.