- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Cleveland -- Personalized gifts retailer Things Remembered announced the appointment of Catalina Maddox-Wagers to senior VP, chief merchandising and marketing officer, effective Sept. 3.
Maddox-Wagers previously served as executive VP and general merchandising manager for retailer David’s Bridal. In her new role, she will further evolve the Things Remembered brand in product development, brand marketing, in-store and online merchandising,
“Things Remembered is a company that enjoys a long legacy of helping people celebrate and memorialize their most treasured milestones in life,” said Maddox-Wagers. “They have the largest market share in North America in the personalization space, as well as a tremendous record in customer satisfaction for over 40 years.”