- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
Granada Hills, Calif. -- Jacksonville, Fla.-based Regency Centers said that it has leased 7,083 sq. ft. of retail space in Granada Hills, Calif., among three new tenants at Granada Village.
Carter’s leased 3,866 sq. ft., and hair salon Fantastic Sams leased 1,217 sq. ft. Both are slated to open for business in March 2012. Opening in second quarter 2012, Freebirds World Burrito has leased 2,000 sq. ft. of restaurant space.
Granada Village, a 226,683-sq.-ft. neighborhood center located in the San Fernando Valley, is currently undergoing a $16-million redevelopment that includes new-to-the-market retailers, sustainable design elements and upgraded center façade and amenities for completion in spring 2012. Joining national retailers T.J.Maxx and Stein Mart, Sprouts Farmers Market and Petco recently opened new stores, and HomeGoods is slated to open next year.