- Simon to spin off strip centers and smaller malls
- Simon Property taps Zoomingo app for holiday promotions
- Saks’ Chicago flagship to devote two floors to new in-store men’s format, The Fifth Man
- Wayfair expands lease for planned Boston headquarters expansion
- Expert: Nordstrom poised for success in Canada
New York, Tiffany & Co. on Tuesday announced plans to open an approximately 5,700-sq.-ft. store in Ross Park Mall, an upscale shopping center in Pittsburgh, in October 2008.
The center’s owner, Simon Property Group, Inc. is currently expanding the center with an additional 65,000 sq. ft. of luxury retailing and restaurants.