- Lord & Taylor, Westchester’s Ridge Hill, Yonkers, N.Y.
- Exclusive Report: 2011 NRF BIG Show Wrap-Up
- Barneys Co-Op Named Store of the Year in CSA Design Competition
- Mixed-bag for retailers in April; TJX, Gap and The Buckle shine
- J.C. Penney pins future on new, three-tiered pricing strategy and in-store shops
Yonkers, N.Y. -- Aries Deitch & Endelson said that a lease was recently signed by TJX Cos. for a 32,000-sq.-ft. T.J. Maxx store slated to open this spring at Westchester County’s Ridge Hill, the New York metropolitan area’s largest mixed-use outdoor shopping center.
Located in Yonkers, the lifestyle center, which is owned by Forest City Ratner Cos., spans more than 81.4 acres and includes 1.3 million sq. ft.