- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Shopko names VP customer relationship marketing
Milwaukee -- Opus Development Corp. announced the scheduled openings of T.J Maxx, Ulta Salon and Cosmetics, Rue 21 and Charming Charlie’s by Oct. 28 at the company’s Shoppes at Fox River development in Waukesha, Wis.
Opus broke ground on the first development in Phase II of the Shoppes at Fox River in April 2012. The development includes more than 47,000 sq. ft. of retail space on six acres of land adjacent to the existing Phase I buildings, which opened in 2009 and include Target and Pick ‘n Save.