- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Dunkin’ Donuts looks to expand California presence to 1,000 locations
- Starbucks adds digital tipping to mobile payment app
- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
San Jose, Calif. -- Togo's Eateries announced the signing of two multi-unit franchise agreements with an existing franchise group to develop 20 new restaurants in Oregon and California over the next several years.
Togo's franchisee Mark Fischer will open 10 restaurants in Portland, Ore., and 10 additional locations in Los Angeles County, with the first location scheduled to open in Portland, Ore. in first quarter 2014.
This new development is part of the chain’s plan to grow the brand to 400 restaurants along the West Coast.
Fischer and his partners currently own and operate two California restaurants in Stockton and Tracy, Calif., and first joined the brand in 2007. The franchisees also have another location scheduled to open in Fairfield, Calif. later this year, as well as a commitment to develop a restaurant in Lodi, Calif.