- Office Depot's global headquarters earns Energy Star certification
- Tommy Bahama to open at Town Center at Boca Raton
- Soma Intimates to open at Town Center at Boca Raton
- Brazil’s Santa Lolla makes U.S. debut at Town Center at Boca Raton
- Ulysse Nardin, Gold To Go, Piñon Grill, Betsey Johnson and Men’s Express open at Town Center at Boca Raton
Boca Raton, Fla. -- Indianapolis-based Simon Property Group said Tuesday that Tory Burch will open a new boutique at Town Center at Boca Raton. The new 2,600-sq.-ft. store is slated to open in early August.
It will be the company’s 53rd boutique.
Town Center at Boca Raton features such retailers as Coach, Tiffany & Co., Bvlgari, Cartier, Ulysse Nardin, Michael Kors, Williams-Sonoma, Intermix, Pottery Barn, Ann Taylor, Louis Vuitton, Origins, Juicy Couture, Godiva Chocolatier, abercrombie, anne fontaine and Brookstone, as well as anchor stores Bloomingdale's, Macy’s, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue and Sears.