- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Dallas -- The Retail Connection and North American Development Group announced the purchase of Towne Centre Plaza, a 94,109-sq.-ft. property located across from Town East Mall in Mesquite, Texas.
The shopping center was built in 2002 on 8.8 acres and features Bed Bath & Beyond and Best Buy as tenants. The Retail Connection is currently in negotiations for the 23,000-sq.-ft. vacancy in the center with a national tenant, which, when leased will bring the center back to 100% occupancy.
Immediate tenants in the one-mile trade area are Home Depot, Ross, Pier One, Old Navy, PetSmart, Michael’s and Garden Ridge.