- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Black Friday vs. Cyber Monday 2013 — Shopper Social Sentiment
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- How Technology Has Revolutionized Sales Tax Management
Wayne, N.J. Toys“R”Us has launched of a new loyalty membership program, Rewards“R”Us.
Customers can sign up for the complimentary program at any Toys“R”Us or Babies“R”Us store nationwide or online.
As part of the program, Rewards“R”Us members will have the opportunity to earn “R”Us Dollars on qualifying purchases through special promotions. Members can receive a $5 reward certificate for every $150 of merchandise purchased online or in-store starting today through Dec. 24.
The program also features a Diaper Rewards component, through which members can earn one free value box of Pampers diapers when nine Pampers value boxes are purchased.
Consumers can also receive e-mails about savings, safety notifications and exclusive member shopping nights.