- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Brentwood, Tenn. — Tractor Supply Company has announced the opening of its first store in Nevada — in Carson City. The move is part of the company’s expansion strategy into the western region of the country. Tractor supply plans to open 100 to 105 stores in 2013.
The company currently operates more than 1,223 stores in 47 states and plans to grow to 2,100 stores.