- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Ensuring PCI DSS compliance without going broke or sacrificing your customers’ experience
Fort Worth, Texas -- Trademark Property announced that Tony Chron has rejoined the company as chief development officer, effective April 15.
“Bringing Tony back is an important investment in our development capacity,” said Trademark chairman-CEO Terry Montesi. Chron will oversee Trademark’s power and community center development program as well as the company’s redevelopment efforts.
He joins Trademark from Houston-based Weingarten Realty where he was regional director of development. Prior experience includes directing real estate expansion for national retailer Michaels as VP of real estate, as well as for Pier One where he served as director of real estate. Chron also was a senior partner with Trademark, serving as executive VP of development from 1997-2009.