- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- 5 Reasons Retailers Can't Miss Customer Disruption 2014
Charlottesville, Va. -- Columbia, S.C.-based Edens said that Trader Joe’s is among the anchor tenants of its new Shops at Stonefield development, under construction in Charlottesville, Va.
The Shops at Stonefield will begin opening stores and restaurants in November 2012. Tenants include Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Langford Market and Trader Joe's. Edens said it is also working with local retailer Blue Ridge Mountain Sports on a new flagship store.
Additionally, the pedestrian-friendly Shops at Stonefield will feature Travinia Italian Kitchen and Burtons Grill, along with a new Regal Cinema with IMAX.