- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Bronx, N.Y. — Triangle Equities has reached several milestones in the development of the $35 million, 88,000-sq.-ft. Triangle Plaza Hub at 149th Street in Bronx, New York. The development aims to help revitalize a generally underserved area with a mixed-use commercial and community facility located at a transit center that serves 200,000 people daily. Vista Optical has also leased space.
To date, Triangle’s accomplishments include signing two key anchor tenants: Fine Far supermarket and Metropolitan College of New York.
In addition, the company has successfully completed the initial structural work of installing the first steel columns. The difficult work was carried out after substantial underground preparations — near live subway rail tracks.
Developed in accordance with energy efficient and green building principles, Triangle is aiming for a minimum goal of LEED Silver certification.