- Report: E-commerce spreads across the enterprise
- Australia’s General Pants installs interactive kiosks with Epicor Retail
- Silver Jeans Co. taps YCD Multimedia for new store concept
- Casey’s improves net income 24% in Q2; plans 70-105 new stores annually
- Sears Appliance & Hardware debuts smaller store format
Wilmington, Mass. -- Trinity Building + Construction Management Corp. announced Tuesday that it has formed a new Canadian entity called Trinity Builders + General Contractors, ULC. The new company’s first project is a retail build-out for J. Crew, in Vancouver, British Columbia.
“Canada’s economy is largely driven by energy and natural resources and therefore has not had the tremendous downturn that we have recently experienced in the U.S,” said Paul Mancini, one of Trinity’s founders and VP business development.
“We see Canada as a country with a lot of opportunity and we have invested the resources and time necessary to understand the business landscape, as well as the regulatory and legal system,” added Mancini.