- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Lake Ronkonkoma, N.Y. -- Charter Realty & Development Corp. said that it has added three new tenants, totaling 11, 501 sq. ft., to the Lake Shore Plaza II Shopping Center, located in Lake Ronkonkoma, N.Y.
AutoZone has leased 7,184 sq. ft., Verizon leased 1,817 sq. ft., and Century 21 leased 2,500 sq. ft.